1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My speech Class

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by winnie, Sep 23, 2004.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

Hi everyone...I usually post in the all dog forum. However I was hoping maybe some of you could help me. I am taking a speech class and I am suppose to write a descriptive speech. I decided to do it on Pitbulls, to inform people that they are not the killers most people think they are. Hopefully I will be able to change some peoples minds about them. Anyways I am going to be doing a search today for information, but since this is a pitbull forum I thought maybe some of you would have links to some websites that has some really good info. Maybe even some statistics. I once saw that dog bite list of the top 10 breeds of dogs that bite, and remeber seeing Labs at the top. Anyone know where I can find that. Thanks.

2. vene

vene New Member

3. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/index.cfm
    Here is a very helpful link.
    Ps. I own four pitbulls (all from shelters) and was bitten very badly last month on my left hand (when I went to take him by the collar and put him into another room) from my own yellow lab/golden retreiver dog. (No warning) I have owned him since he was almost one year old and he never spent one day in the pound. The bite put me out of work for three weeks, and off to a plastic surgeon. I also had to go to an occupational therapist. I sitll have very limited use of my hand. I can't imagine my pitbulls ever doing such a thing.
    People need to know that they should judge a dog by the deed not the breed.
    Good luck!!!
    And thanks from all the pit bulls out there!!!

4. jrbuddha

jrbuddha New Member

Here's a link to the American Temperment Test Society.

Good luck with your speech. Hopefully there are some open minded people who will actually listen and learn something from it.

5. winnie

winnie New Member

Thank you so much for all the links. You are all the best!!!!