1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my tank pictures!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by fishy_chick, Jun 6, 2004.

1. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

Well, I talk about my tank a lot, so I thought I'd post some pictures. It's nothing at the moment! I was thinking, and I've spent $400 CND and got a stand, filter, and aragonite. It's worth it though, I gues I' havent spend that much, the stand was really cheap. So it's a 65 gallon tank, and I bought 60 lbs of aragonite today. There's a fluval 204 in one side of the stand, and a fluval 104 in the other side. I'll add water next week and get the filters gong, then add my live rock the week after and get a heater and protein skimmer! Sorry for the poor picture quality, it's just a cheap digital.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

hmm... . so the pictures didnt work. That's odd.Anyone have any idea why?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

That is odd. You used the tags correctly so they should work.

Let me try.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT: I don't know why they worked when I posted them. :?

-Chelle

4. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

I guess the system just doesn't like me too much... thanks chelle!

5. nightowl

nightowl New Member

I'm envious! Have fun!

6. J_acon

J_acon New Member

:y_the_best: Have fun

7. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

what kind of fish are you going to be puttin in there?

8. fishy_chick

fishy_chick New Member

I plan on putting in a few percula clowns, goby, anthias, wrasse, I was going to have a yellow tang, but I've recently changed my mind- and a coral beauty angelfish. That's the plan at the moment.