1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my Zeus is just too weird

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I take all of the cats out, on nice days, on the leash. One leash so it's only one at a time and we always start with Missy cause she's the oldest.

Zeus, my yellow poly boy....he's not the bravest kitty in the world :shock: he's actually quite the 'fraidy cat - look it up in the dictionary and it'll say ZEUS :mrgreen:

In the woods near the end of our driveway gets quite wet/swampy in the spring. We call it Lake "T" (we live on "T" Rd.)...I usually expect to see fish jumping.

So when I took Zeus out today he goes down to Lake Terrace - and JUMPS in...then sits in the water :0011: I told him he was a cat not a Water Spaniel - he continued to sit. He's not right

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

LOL! :lol:

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Lol. Does Zeus like water in general? Also I sent you a PM.

4. nern

nern New Member

LOL. That is so funny.....wish you could have taken a picture! :wink:

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh how funny. Expect the unexpected!

6. KarleySimon

KarleySimon New Member

Thats so funny. They can be so weird at times. To bad you didn't get a picture.