1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Natalie's first birthday

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jun 20, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

This is a picture of Natalie on her first birthday that was taken several years ago. Its not a very good quality picture but I thought it was cute and wanted to share. :wink:

[​IMG]

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

That is so cute!! Looks like she got some really good presents, too. :D

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

That is so stinkin cute! :mrgreen:

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree... TOO CUTE!! And whoa, hot diggity!! Did you get a look at that cake!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! :y_the_best:

5. Jody

Jody New Member

It looks very yummo, I bet she had fun eating that!

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hee hee I love doggie b-days!! Harley was born in Oct. but we got her in July so this year I wanna bake her a big puppy cake too! I have to stop calling her a puppy/baby, sh'e almost 2, but really do we ever stop thinking their puppies??

Looked like a great party Nern! :0018:

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

she looks like 'why are you making me wear this silly hat?

honeybear

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

What a great picture!!! :D

9. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Way cute!!! What kind of dog is she?

10. nern

nern New Member

Thanks everyone! The cake in the picture is actually fake...I wrapped a large candle in pink paper and stuck treats and dog food to it with peanut butter. She got to eat the treats off it when I finished taking pictures. LOL.

Pam: She is an australian shepherd/redbone coonhound x.

11. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Okay--I could see the hound, but wasn't sure what else she had going on to give her that color--- now that you tell me, I see the aust. sheperd in her. Great looking girl!

12. nern

nern New Member

Thanks Pam. :wink:

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh Nern, thanks for ruining it for us!! hehe.... We were all droolin over it! :)