1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

National Bring your Pet to work week

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Hey, my boss said no. He said Horses and cows and dogs are not allowed int the office! he he he.....

2. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I would love to bring Zeke to work with me but my job, a teacher, is #1 my last day is today, Yeah. and #2 too many liability issues here. Although I would love to get him certified as a therapy dog but he's a little on the skittish side. Anybody have a job where they work with their dog or work while the dog is there?

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

My dogs are at work with me everyday! But then again I do work from home. :mrgreen:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I would love to bring Sadie to work with me...but she pees and poops in strange places :oops:

5. Rene

Rene New Member

i would love to bring sebastain and jasmine to work with me but they would have to be here for to long and i would not be able to get anything done because i would have to watch that they didnt go potty anywhere

6. Jody

Jody New Member

I would love to bring Jasper to work with me, but I wouldn't get anything done because I would play fetch with her all day. We have a huge huge corridor that would be perfect for fetch....hmmmmm :eek: :eek: :eek: