1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

neat dog at the dog park

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

So, I was at the dog park last night. Have you guys ever seen a Border Collie working? If you have, you have seen them where they creep forward and then drop on their belly and then creep forward and drop again - usually on command of their owner, right?

Well, we were walking back from the lake and I saw a woman approaching me with a little dog. It was doing the BC creep and drop thing. I almost thought she was commanding it, because sometimes the really well trained ones respond to commands that are very subtle. BUT.....this was NOT a border collie! It was a little white dog, maybe 20 pounds or so, looked like a generic terrier mix of some sort. The fur was a little wiry and she had a little beard. The woman said she got her from a shelter. I asked if she had taught her to behave that way and she said no - she just does it! I swear, she must have some border collie mixed in there or something even though you can't see it at all!

She said it's a totally great little dog. It even rides her horses.

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

luther does that occasionally, I never taught him though, sso maybe that dog has some luther in him? I've always just tthought it was part of his wierd personality?