1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

NEED ADVICE ON MY SICK PUPPIES

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mag43512, Feb 28, 2006.

1. mag43512

mag43512 New Member

I BOUGHT 2 PUPPIES ON FRIDAY AND WHEN I BOUGHT THEM ITS WAS DARK WHEN I GOT THEM HOME I REALIZED SOMETHING WAS WRONG THEY WERE SO HEAD SHY AND SKINNY EXCEPT IN THEIR BELLIES THEY HAD WORMS I WORMED THEM BOTH THEY ARE 12 WEEKS OLD THE ONE IS COMEING AROUND A LITTLE THE OTHER HARDLY MOVES AT ALL I DONT KNOW HOW OFTEN TO FEED THEM THE FIRST DAY I LET THEM EAT TOO MUCH AND THEY JUST GOT SICK THEY HAVE BEEN SO POORLY TAKEN CARE OF THEY HAVE BEEN BEATEN AND NEGLECTED CAN SOMEBODY OFFER SOME ADVICE?

THANBK YOU MAGGIE

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

please go to a vet.... and no excuses thanks!

3. rowdiebrindlepit

rowdiebrindlepit New Member

if they were porley taken care of before what do you plan to do with them if you dont even know how much to feed them? but yeah your best bet is to go find a vet.

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hows the little ones doing...

I would take them back to having 4 small meals per day just to help there little tummys get used to food being in there.

They will be very shy and nervous until they start to trust you, since they were poorly looked after and beaten by there last owners this can cause serious physcological (sp) and behavioural problems.

I would take them to a vet to have them a thorough check up to make sure all is well with these poor little pups.
    It angers me why people get pets then just abuse them when they start to grow up and they realise that they can not look after them.

mike