1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

need help with a big problem

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by someday, May 15, 2006.

1. someday

someday New Member

We're down in Texas now and went out to inspect our property. The previous owner left all the dogs that were there when we looked at it. They're starving, but the neighbors have been feeding them to keep them alive because they are animal lovers too. I bought a big bag of food and fed them, but I can't keep them! There are 3 adults...I think they are all females and 3 puppies who look about 8 weeks old, two are males, couldn't catch the other one...not sure on it's sex. They look to be Malinois mixes. They're completely scared of people, but hungry enough to let us get somewhat near them when we have food. One has mange...and they're all covered in fleas. What can I do with them?? I can't bring my dogs out till I get rid of them. I just can't bring myself to drop them at a shelter, because of their problems, I know it's just a death sentence. the one with mange really wants to be with us..she follows me around every where, but keeps about 3 ft away the whole time...with some work i'm sure they'd all be nice dogs. I'm just sick about it. Please give me any suggestions about what I can do with them.

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Hi, tough situation....Im sending you a PM.

3. nern

nern New Member

What a sad situation. I don't really have any ideas but can't those people get in trouble for "abandonment"?

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Are there any rescues nearby that can take them?