1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Need some advice on yelloe lab and german shepard puppies

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pitbullsrtheygood?, May 1, 2004.

1. pitbullsrtheygood?

pitbullsrtheygood? New Member

:?: I want a yellow lab puppy but I dont know much about them.Does anybody know about yellow labs?I need some advice.Do they bite alot when they are little you know play bite or even mad bite? Because I want a puppy that doesnt bite very much.german shepards?

2. pitbullsrtheygood?

pitbullsrtheygood? New Member

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?Im not joking.All I want is some advice on puppies thats all.WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!!!!

3. Hello and Wellcome to the forum! :D I don't know much about yellow labs other than they are beautiful dogs. But I'm sure someone like Dukesdad can answer your questions. I hope you get the answer's you need and Good for you!!! for asking for advise...

Keep us posted on what you decide to do!!! Not everyone here is rude!

Sincerely, Susan

Kylie- GROW UP!!!

4. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

susan read the pit board. this guy is either joking or he is retarded. he has done 6 of the same posts about his 6 month old pit bull biting, he also wont listen to anyones advice. now if this is no joke, seems like he is going to scrap his pit bull and get another puppy in its place. not to mention first it was a golden, now its a lab and sheperd. this HAS to be a joke. please dont go off at me until you get the facts.

any admins around??

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Kylie's right. This person is out only to amuse themselves. Good advise is just waisted here. Moderator had to delete 6 threads on the other dog board by this person because it was a hoax.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Yea, Susan... check out the pit bull section... this guy (kid??) is just an idiot.

It's a shame people take a lot of their time giving advice, when it's a moron just posting like it's a toy or something.

7. Jas

Jas New Member

***Dear members,
    Pitbullsrtheygood's membership has been terminated. Please ignore past posts by him. Likely someone young with too much time on their hands just messing around. :roll:

Thanks
    Jas

8. Kyles, Please except my apologies, I had no idea this was a hoax.

I rarely read any boards but this one...

Susan

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Good Job, Jas!

Score one for the good guys :)

10. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

thats ok susan! :)