1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

need some info about pitbulls..please read!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by skeet0420, Nov 9, 2004.

1. skeet0420

skeet0420 New Member

Hi i was just wondering, is there anyway of telling if your dog is pure bred pitbull or not? how can i tell ifh e's pure bred or mixed with something? any help would be greatly appreciated!! thank you sky

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Including a pic would be a good start...

you can never be sure what breed your dog is unless SOMEONE was there to whitness conception... If you got your dog from the pound or as a stray you can tell by looking as definatively as anything... But there's no way to know for sure...

I'm curious though why you want to know if he's purebred or not? I'd love to see a pic.

3. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Just like sara said...if you include a picture we can all tell ya...i am sure! 8)

4. dsrocker

dsrocker New Member

put a pic on there

i've been around pitbulls ever since i was born and my dads owned them since he was 16 and just like the other girls said if you put a picture on there we would really be able to tell you if it's full blooded or not[/i]