1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Need to find a thread

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by DeLaUK, Jul 25, 2005.

1. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Can anyone help me find this thread, recently someone posted a report done about dogs that were said in the media to be Pit Bull attacks but on investigation most were found to be other breeds...It wasnt too long ago that it was in here but I cant find it either in this section or the Pit Bull lovers section :(

Thanks.

2. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hi:
    I am going to private e-mail you.
    I don't know the thread you are talking about on this forum, but I can and will lead you to another great forum that pertains specifically to pitbulls and press.
    Check your e-mail as soon as you can. I think you will find tons of knowledge on the press issues. This forum is where I get 99.9 percent of my press info from!

Sue

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Thanks Sue, Ill check it :y_the_best: