1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

need to find out where buy a specific kinds of rare frogs

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by xgacktx, Jun 22, 2006.

1. xgacktx

xgacktx New Member

hey all! ^_^ let me start out by thanking any 1 who take the time to read this and any thing you have 2 say would help! ^_^

i've been doing alot of research and have decided to get more frogs (had a few but past away of old age a year ago) thing is i'm not able 2 find out much about the type of frogs i'm looking @. i've narrowed it down 2 two kinds of frogs (Gold Frog or Brazilian Psyllophryne Didactyla, and the Eleutherodactylus iberia, only recently discovered (1996) in Monte Iberia, Cuba. It doesn't have a common name yet.) problem is there isn't much i can find out about these types of frogs. i breed crickets when i owned my last frogs but after they died i sold my stock 2 my local pet store. i still have all the stuff for breeding them again (as food) but not sure if they would be 2 big 4 these breeds. (both are 3/8 of an inch when fully grown) also, like i said b4, i can't find much info on them so i'm not sure what kind of habitat they live in (aquatic, trees, etc.) i LOVE caring 4 rare frogs but most that i really want to handle are posionous and because of that there are various reasons why i can't get them (restriction and what not) but when i started looking 4 a new type of frog to own i fell in love with these 2. i've been looking 4 days trying 2 find sum 1 who knows something about either of these. ^_^ ok i just realised i blab. alot! lol. so i'll try and lay it all out.

i need to know...

does any1 know a breeder or place where i can buy either of these species of frogs?

what kind of habitat do they live in?

can they eat crickets? do they have a special diet?

do you know where i can get information on either species of frog?

sorry i type so0o much! ^_^ bad habit. lol. but thankz 4 reading it. again the types of frogs are:

Gold Frog or Brazilian Psyllophryne Didactyla,

Eleutherodactylus iberia

2. xgacktx

xgacktx New Member