1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Needs advice in a problem Concerning a newborn Chihuhahua

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Juana Chavez, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

Well Here it goes on the 19 of June my dads Chihuahua dog gave birth to a litter of 5 puppies. Well the only female out of the litter has her two rear hind legs severly deformed they are curled backed and are useless for her to crawl. She is smaller than the rest and I tried to feed her with a kitten nurser but she suckles very weakly and im afraid she is not eating properly.
    I was wondering is there a nurser with a nipple that can feed her with less problems which allows her to nurse easier. I would really apreciate your input. Thank you

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I would check with your vet on what to do with her. He may have some good ideas for nursing her or other options.

3. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

My baby died

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    Well my little Bee Bee died on July the 8 th of pnuemonia she was eating normaly but she got ill and we tried everything we could and she left our world in a blink of an eye now Im left with sadness and her empty little bed. My poor baby is now in a bettter place now and if she only knew how much iI miss her. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Juana~

I'm so very sorry to hear that news!!! :cry: It sounds as if you did your best to give her all that she needed, and that's what truly counts in the end! I wish you the best during this hard time!!! :love_y_t_much:

Sincere Regards! :D

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Sorry to hear about your little chi chi . It's sad to lose a baby.

6. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

We burried her this morning in the garden I was so sad to see my little morsel of puppy be placed in her final resting place. I feel it is so unfair because peolpe who mistreat their pets get to have them and the people who give their all to a little animal end up loosing them. I just dont understand how could that be posible and that is so unfair :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Like they say hope always dies in the end, But I feel like didn't do enough but in reality I tried my best :cry:

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Juana,
    I'm sooooo very sorry to hear about your Bee-Bee! :cry: I am sure you tried your very best..... be strong and remember her precious little face....

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I couldn't agree with you more!!! :x

:cry: I wish you comfort and peace during this time of grieving!!! :cry:

9. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

Thanks for your support I cant believe that there are such nice people like you out there. At least you understand what it is like to loose a furbaby or have an idea how it would be. They are so innocent and basically are our children, and to imagine a life with out them is so piontless and sad. They are like the eternal baby. So thank you once again O:)

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm sorry she did not make it. all things come into this world for one reason or another. She came to touch your heart. She did a great job of that. I'm sorry about Bebe