1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Addition...

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sara, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

YES she's mine and I got her just this weekend... It wasn't planned but she weasled her way into my heart and she's a good dog. She'll be a nice addition to my yard and I will be able to show her and get some titles on her...and breed in the future. She may be one of the last pups her father produces so it's pretty special. She's the runt but makes up for it in attitude! Her name is Precious... Registered name will be Arcadyan's Precious Find... She's a doll! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

Flippin" adorable little pumpkin. OMG!! What breed is she?

3. Sara

Sara New Member

She's another South African Boerboel. She's half sister to BOTH my others... Askari and Riot... Riot's Daddy is her daddy and Askari's mom is her mommy...LOL... You can see them on my website if you click on the WWW link below and read more about the breed etc...

She is a ham for sure! LOL

4. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

She did look familiar. I did check out the website previously and looks awesome! Great job so far!!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

what a cutie, so they look like mastiffs except leaner more muscular.

honeybear

6. Sara

Sara New Member

It's a south African Variety of Mastiffs.. Like the CAne Corso is an Italian Mastive... Dogo De Bordeoux (hooch) is a French Mastiff etc... They're a South African Mastiff... Lots of people are speculating that maybe they are a preserved form of the old Mastiffs they used during the whold gladiating days etc... Kind of neat to think they are....

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Oh how cute!

8. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

What a freakin' cutie!! ohhhh, can't wait to see more pics of her romping around the grass!

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Sara she is just so darn cute! Congradulations :eek:

10. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! She is adorable.

11. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

thats a nice looking puppy.

wish you 2 all the best for the future. :y_the_best: