1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New betta! :)

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Heather&Nicole, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I named him Iceman :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I dunno if my computer monitor is ghetto or sumthing, but why is his face look brown as if his scales were peeled or somthing. Or is it supposed to be that way.

3. Heather&Nicole

those are just his colorations. He has one red stripe on his top fin and a red head then some dark coloration around his gills.

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Oh my bad. Is he in the same tank as your gouramis.

5. Heather&Nicole

Nope, the 55 gallon is empty right now..i gave away most of the fish except the catfish and pleco and they are in a smaller tank right now. This betta is in his own 1 gallon, the other betta is in his own 1 gallon as well. The other is a crowntail.

We are setting up the 55 for red parrots and a couple other cichlids with a pleco.

6. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Your plans for your 55 gallon aquarium sounds great. However, should you at least have a 3 gallon for your betta (each one)?

7. Heather&Nicole

Both my 1 gallons are filtered and have airstones. They are happy in them. They one gallons are hex shaped.

8. tina1

tina1 New Member

He's pretty :) Whatever happened to your saltwater plan?

9. MikeFish lover

MikeFish lover New Member

i ahve that same 1gallon tank for my betta