1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New chat time/nite?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, May 6, 2004.

?

What night works best for you to meet for a chat? We'll leave the times as is, for the sake of the p

Poll closed Jun 5, 2004.
  1. Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tuesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wednesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Friday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Saturday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sunday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Never -- I'm "above" chatting with you pathetic people :) hehe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Did anybody meet for the Wednesday Night Chat tonite??
    I'm wondering if we should pick another nite..... perhaps? seems none of us can ever make it on Wednesdays.... :(

What do you all think?

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG, you crack me up! I voted for the last option.. hee hee... just kidding :0017:

Seriously, I completely forgot about chat tonight.. I guess having it during the week makes it easier to get caught up with stuff. I'm much more available on the weekend, so I voted Sunday night.

Congrats on your 'senior' status by the way! :eek: I guess I better get chatting!

3. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I vote for the last one .I went to chat last night and no one was there .I was alone and lonely and just got ome from church .I felt as if I needed a BM and cyber pizza and none were to be found .So ...I quit .! No more chatting for me when there is no one to chat to .Guess I will just cry :(
    LOL !!!!!

I can make itr when I can ,any night .Weekends are out though for me as I am out of town alot .

OMG !!! YOU GOT OLD FAST !!!! CONGRATS ! :eek:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I LOVE the last option, that is too gosh darn funny!!! :mrgreen:

I didn't vote only b/c it is really hard for me to pinpoint certain days since everyday is different...sometimes I am free at night, and others not. However, weekends are a DEFINITE no...WAY too much going on then!

Y'all just go ahead and pick a day that works best for you guys, and I'll try my best to be there, I can usually work something out! :D

Malti~

I TOTALLY forgot about the chat last night...I actually remembered it this morning as I was getting ready to leave for work! I was wodering if anyone was there, guess not! Poor Malti was all alone! :cry:

Hopefully next week though! :y_the_best:

5. Rene

Rene New Member

i'm the same as MyBabyShihPoo i cant pin point a day because my son has baseball different nights each week and on saturdays and right now my neice and I are trading days to go help my mom till her house is sold and she moves with me. So if i dont have baseball i'm at my moms. My poor fur babies are very upset with me since i'm hardley ever home anymore last night i came home and they had my bathroom garbage (tp and tp rolls) chewed up all over my room and they picked thru the cat box and left presents on my bed for me ](*,) the poor babies are board hopefully my moms house will sell soon and that will be one less think i have to do. Plus my daugher works at albertsons and i have had to pick her up everynight also. I'm going insane right now i dont know if i'm comming or going anymore lol

But i'm open to any night as soon as all this is over :lol:

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I have yet to make it to one of these famous chat sessions. I only have access to a computer at work and here lately I have been off everyone wed. When you guys figure something out, let us know cause I would love to join in on the chat!

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Sounds like maybe we should just "wing it" for a bit....agree?... Maybe we can schedule a more convenient time in a couple of weeks or so....

Again, i tried to get here last nite to see if anyone was chattin and I didn't make it. :( Did anybody else get to chat?

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I totally forgot once again!!! :roll: However, even if I had remembered, I wouldn't have been able to make it onto the computer due to some severe weather around here last night (it's tornado season right now), and there was no way I was about to get on my computer during all that! :shock: There's always next time! :D

Agree!!! :y_the_best: