1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

* NEW CICHLID *

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Mudpuppy, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy New Member

Hi all. I just bought a new African Cichlid. But, I have no idea what type it is. It seems kind of stupid but... oh well. I was wondering what it was. When I bought it at the fish store, the tank with it in it said asst.african cichlid. that is all it says. It is like grey/silver/white with a hint of stripes.... any idea on what it might be ??! :?:

2. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

Any pictures to show us??? :shock:

3. Mudpuppy

Mudpuppy New Member

I cant get into the room with the fishtank in it but i found one that looks similar to mine ....
    the only difference is that the lines on my are a lot lighter than the one in the pic...

[​IMG]

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

that is a kennyi.

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Yup. Pseudotropheus lombardoi aka kennyi mbuna.

-Chelle

6. fishdude

fishdude New Member

isnt it a con?

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

That picture is definitely a P. lombardoi. Cons (which are from S. America, not Africa) have a much rounder body.
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

8. fishdude

fishdude New Member

9. bloodpain

bloodpain New Member

Pretty cool.. :y_the_best: