1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Doggies :D

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Jennifer, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Well, I posted back on the 21st.. about my search for a small dog. I spent all of Thursday, Friday and Saturday... combing through animals shelters and a few rescue stations looking at different dogs and pups. I just didn't find one that grabbed at me. :(

HOWEVER! Sunday.. I was looking online at some area breeders websites.. resigned to actually paying for a purebred pup. ( Not that I mind paying.. but really wanted to rescue ). I found a breeder that is only four hours from me... that had some really good looking pups. While browsing her website... I saw that she also had some adult dogs available. I just had to look..lol

There I found the two most precious Pom's, that I've ever seen! Both girls are older 8 and 10 yrs old, registered of course, spayed, housebroke ( though I fully expect an adjustment period..lol)..both have good temperments and great with other animals.

The breeder called me after receiving my email and now Exquisite and FunnyFace will be coming home to me on Thursday! The breeder is even meeting me halfway, so I don't have to do the full drive!

We ( me and the family ) are so very excited to meet the girls and get them settled into our new home.

Thank you so much for your help and advice :D

Jennifer

2. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! Be sure to post pictures if possible once you get them home. :D

3. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Oooooh.. I have pics that the breeder had!! I can post them... let me upload them to my server real fast!

Jennifer

4. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

PICS!!! :D

[​IMG]
    "Exquisite"
    AKC Registered name: Karen's Simply Exquisite
    Exquisite was born on October 20, 1993.
    She is Cream colored.
    She is a little more on the independent side,
    but is friendly and gets along well with other pets.

[​IMG]

"Funny Face"
    AKC Registered name: Funny Face's Exquisite Secret

Funny Face was born on October 1, 1995.
    She is Brown Sable.
    She has an extremely thick coat.
    She has a very good temperament.
    She gets along well with other pets.

5. nern

nern New Member

They are both beautiful! I love their names too. :D

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

:eek: Great looking babies there ! Glad you found what oyu wanted .Keep us informed !

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Awwww, they are BEAUTIFUL...and not to mention, VERY cute!!! :eek:

Congrats on your new pups, and thank you for keeping us updated! :y_the_best:

Wishing you all the best with your new poms! :D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Good luck with your new Poms!! :)
    They both look so sweet!
    :love_y_t_much:

9. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

:D Thanks! Can you see why I fell in love?? I knew the minute I saw them that it was just right! And everything has worked out so smoothly... wow!

Of course EVERYONE thinks I'm insane for getting TWO! But..what can I say.. it just feels right..lol I just scheduled vet appointments for both on Friday... they have already been vetted and given a clean bill of health.. but I figure another check won't hurt..

Jennifer

10. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Two are great and yes do have them checked again ,can't hurt and will help you better understand their needs if any besides love ! I am sure you have that already for them .. :wink:

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Jennifer~

You AREN'T crazy for getting two! I can personally attest ( :0013: ), I have two shih-poos, and it is nothing but WONDERFUL having the two of them...in absolutely no way do I regret getting two instead of one. It is just twice as much fun! \:D/

I hope your adorable poms are adjusting well to their wonderful new home! :D

12. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

MyBabyShihPoo~~

Thanks.. now I know I'm not crazy!! :D

I don't know how they will adjust... smoothly I hope.. especially for Baja. I'll know tomorrow when I go pick them up! :eek:

13. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Congrats on your new pups! They are both beautiful!!!!!

And, like MyBabyShih already pointed out.. you are NOT crazy for getting two... I am getting 2 female shih poos at the end of next month!!! :eek:

Enjoy your new ones :D

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh, I'm sorry, for some reason I thought you already picked them up (short-term memory I guess :roll: LOL).

Keep us updated...can't wait to hear all about it! :eek:

Have a safe trip, and I hope all turns out well! :D

15. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

MyBaby--We all suffer from short term memory loss... I can never remember anything.. which is why my life revolves around brightly colored super sticky post - its! :D

Stuff for the girls:

Beds, feeding dishes, new grooming brushes, new toys for all the dogs (including Baja), chewies, liver treats ( already made fresh batch ), will pick up flea treatment at vets on Friday, ID tags ordered already, Mosquito Halt for when we go to the lake and camping and more herbal shampoo.

I can't think of anything else....LOL

Any tips on making this transition smooth for Baja?

Jennifer

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Two dogs is a necessity. They truly do keep each other from stressing while we are out doin our work, etc. They are so cute.

17. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

THEY R SOOOOOOOO CUTE NOW I WANT ANOTHER ONE lol