1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Dogster page!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by bullylove1, Apr 21, 2004.

1. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Hello all,
    I have just made Harley her very own page on Dogster. Considering how terribly I struggled to get her pic on this site, this was a very BIG accomplishment for me. WAHOO!! :kiss_puppy:
    Not that I am trying to solicite her or anything but I would love for her to have some puppy friends on there if any of you guys have an accout there. Also, feel free to add her to your list of friend. :lol:
    here is her page.
    www.dogster.com/?27149
    Some new pics are up, and more are on the way!!

Thanks guys, I just figured, since she can't make friends with doggies in real life, some virtual friends might be good for her. ;) hehe

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

like your page! harley is a cutey - or shaould I say that aobut a male dog :D I did have have a page but they lost everything awhile back and havnt redone it.
    honeybear

3. nern

nern New Member

Nice page! Harley is adorable. :wink:

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Honeybear, Harley is a girl. I know, I know, weird name for a girl, but when we adopted her, she was named and I didn't want to change it. My parents have a friend named Harley and he gave me a hard time over her name for a while. I just said it was a tribute to him. ;)

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

See I just knew. Thats our Wylie, everyone thinks she is a boy because of her name, but we thought it suited her.
    honeybear

6. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

awwwwwwww

Harley is really cute and im really happy because I didn't kno how to show my pets and now I have a sight there too. THANX u can c my puppy and my bunny (who says it has to b dogs only errrr) @ http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=31349.

7. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member