1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Folks..Welcome!...But where's the oldtimers?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Oct 9, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I know, I was going to shout WHERE IS EVERYONE :D

lets see

sam
    sarges mom
    winnie
    bullylove

looks like susan is back
    thos are just a few off teh top of my head

now that I have my new camera, I hope to get my dogster page up next week

honeybear

3. Rene

Rene New Member

looks like the oldtimers are MIA hope everything is ok with them

Honeybear i cant wait to see your furbabies

4. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Ok where are ya???? pictures did somebody say pictures? :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

hmmm I guess I'm pretty new still, I started hanging out over at the toy dogs forum back in August. I've slowly made my way over here as well since I also have a Siberian husky. Both of my dogs are in my sig below, and here's their dogster pages!

http://www.dogster.com/?75318

http://www.dogster.com/?75353

6. winnie

winnie New Member

Hi everyone, I'm back. Nice to see I was missed. :) I had my wisdom teeth removed, got sick and then my computor crashed so I havent been able to get online. Got a new hard drive though so I'm back finally. I feel like I've been gone forever...I missed everyone :)

7. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I'm lovin' that avatar, Winnie!! It's so cute...

Yes, I'm a "newbie" here..I've posted several pics of my two pekingese, Brandee~Cherie & Bailey Brie. But I'm dog-crazy, and love all breeds, and animals in general..and very happy to have found this forum!

[​IMG]

8. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm here....

9. Blessed

Blessed New Member

I'm not sure. I've run into some on another forum. I'm sure they'll be back. It's a nice group here, too. I'm a newbie as well. :)

10. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Helllooooooo! everyone. I am still kicking and doing just great. I haven't been able to pop on for a bit but I should be more frequent now. This whole school thing is making any kind of social life next to impossibe, even if a large part of it is on the computer.

I can't wait to read the posts and catch up on what I've missed.

Have a great day!

11. Samsintentions

hey bully! Missed ya!

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Hi ya'll! As usual I have had drama galore in my life! My divorce will be final in a month and I have started dating someone I have known for years and he is the greatest guy ever (plus, he works for Vera Bradley designs! yea discounts!)

I get "visitation with Sarge every other weekend and I just placed a foster (pitbull mix) three days ago named Bella. She was kind of a brindle and the the sweetest baby ever! Sarge's leg is doing great and he acts like the lord of both of our houses now. My new beau wants to get me a puppy for Christmas so I am thinking about which of my 100 dream dogs I want. He said I can pick out any kind I want no matter the cost (I better pick before he comes to his senses!)

Hope everyone is doing well, I miss you all so much! I should be able to get on more in the near future as my boyfriend is a database administrator he is fixing my computer as we speak.

Thanks for noticing I was gone, you all are still the greatest people on the web!

13. Samsintentions

Glad to see your life is picking up. (told ya it would!) Sorry to say, mines falling apart.

*ahem* one of my rescues (cough, cough)

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

sams- If you even need to talk about your er... rescue, (nudge wink, wink) let me know.

15. honeybears

honeybears New Member

sarge, glad to hear everything is looking up for you, I am glad you still get to see Sarge,

honeybear

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

IM glad to see all you here! Sarge'mom Im sorry to hear things did not work out with your husband but I am happy to hear you are happy. Maybe you can fight for custody of Sarge?

17. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Gina- Actually, I am just waiting my ex out. He does not have the room or time for Sarge, but he loves him, so I am sharing custody till he gives up and asks me to take him full time. It so strange, Sarge is just like our 2 boys in this situation. We even have him in our custody language!

18. Samsintentions

Thats something that I would be fighting for if something were to ever hapen to granvel and I. WE would be in all out war over who gets Smokey, and the horses....He doesn't have time for any of them, and is gone, so no judge would give him custody, but I know he'd still fight for them!

I would never take them away from him, and he could see them any time he wanted, but full time, they would have to stay with me.

19. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hmmm, not sure if I'm an oldtimer or not, but, I'm here! :mrgreen:

Just been super busy the past several days and hoping things slow down soon!

There are many newbies here, welcome to you all!!!! :eek:

20. Samsintentions

kinda feels weird being called an ol' timer!! he he he...not even 21 yet!