1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New friends for the Buster boy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Jul 12, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

:eek: and they're his size! Ive seen these guys walking with their people before, hard to miss a couple big, handsome, well behaved dogs. Tonight I had the chance to meet them. Bogie- 10 1/2 year old, male rottie...sweet old guy, a little dominant but got along with everyone just fine. Tonka- 7 month old, male mastiff/black and tan coon hound/pit bull mix...very much a puppy, super sweet. I couldnt help myself, once she said Tonka is only 7 months the next thing out of my mouth was "what is he?". Beautiful, huge brindle boy.

All 3 boys got along very well and would have likely had a blast off leash if we had a fenced area for them.

We'll get these guys together as often as possible. We all have the same issue, people are afraid of big dogs. They tend to shy away which leaves the dogs, especially the puppies (Tonka & Buster) not learning to greet properly. As if they appeared just to prove our point, a group of teenagers walked by as far on the other side of the sidewalk as they could possibly get. The dogs all win, nice people and pups to greet.