1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Haley pics (many pics)

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by goob, Apr 6, 2005.

1. goob

goob New Member

First, some older pics
    On Easter, the Greater White Rappit
    [​IMG]

Haley begging a candy lollipop I was eating
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Doggles...
    "You want me to wear those? Ha!"
    [​IMG]

<sigh> "Humans..."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sans doggles
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lazy bums
    [​IMG]

Haley vs. Kong
    [​IMG]

Note the clever use of the twig to capture the kong :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then these from yesterday
    Halien (haley looking like an alien)
    [​IMG]

Ignoring me when I told her to sit...
    [​IMG]

Giving in
    [​IMG]

Being cute
    [​IMG]

One ear up.... one ear down
    [​IMG]

Looking up the yard
    [​IMG]

Close up
    [​IMG]

Getting pets
    [​IMG]

2. Angie

Angie New Member

Haley is always so adorable!
    How is she doing?

3. someday

someday New Member

Cute as ever. I love that she's wearing her rappit ears so proudly, but the doggles are a bit too much...lol. Annie would just eat them all, so.... :D

4. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Just as cute as your other pics...doesnt look as happy with the googles on though, I love her Halien shot. :D

5. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

I love your pics. She has such charisma. You should send her pics to DogFancy magazine.
    PS I love your deck too. Seeing your baby enjoying relaxing time on your deck made me think of laying around soaking up the sun (when it finally decides to come out) and sipping margarita's by my pool side. Oh I can't wait!
    Winter needs to disappear!

6. goob

goob New Member

Thanks guys :D

You're all right, she wasn't too pleased with the doggles, and she did try to eat them on several occasions, but after about 15 minutes of my stubbornly repositioning them, she relented and left them on (we ended there, on a good note :roll: ). And if you must know, she liked the bunny ears because she was trying to eat them too :lol:

She's still about the same Angie, no real changes to the bump last time she was in at the vets, so she's due back in a little less than a month for a re-check, since the vet doesn't want to do anything invasive again unless we absolutely have to.

Thanks for the nice comment on the deck too, my dad built it nearly 10 yrs ago, and it was just powerwashed/resealded last year, so it looks a lot nicer than it did :wink: And it is nice for being able to put the dogs out on on nice days, since we can see them through the windows and doors. I'm sure summer'll be there for you soon enough!

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Lovely she is so pretty!!!

8. StormyMoon

StormyMoon New Member

Wow haley is so pretty :)

9. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks for keeping us updated. I hope everything will be ok