1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new here... just wanted to say hi

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by hitomishiri, May 21, 2004.

1. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

Hi everyone... been lurking for a while and finally got up the nerve to post. Just wanted to say hi and to compliment everyone on how great you guys make this message board!

Here's my puppy's dogster page :D http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=35998

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

:eek: Welcome!!! :eek:

Always nice to have new people! Never be afraid to post! We love to talk. Why else would we be here!! LOL!!

:0008: It just a down right PARTY here!!!!! YEAH!!! :0018:

Anyhow. Welcome aboard. If you ever need any advise, share some funny stories, or just feel like blabbing...you came to the right place!

Here are my babies!

http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=25731&j=t

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Holy moly! I want Scooter! What an awesome little dog! :)

Errr, welcome to the board.

Jamiya

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello so glad you decide to join in! Welcome to the board :mrgreen:

5. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

lol Jamiya thanks!

thanks for the welcome everyone :D

6. pleasehelpmypup

pleasehelpmypup New Member

Welcome! I'm new myself, but, just so you know. This is a great group! I am so grateful they were here! And your Scooter is an angel! :kiss_heart: That is the prettiest Pom I have ever seen! Personality comes right through the pictures! Welcome again!

7. honeybears

honeybears New Member

welcome :D :D :D

honeybear

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

One more thing - dont listen to Jimiya when she tells you to save time, have vet vaccinate your kids and family :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

honeybear :D :D

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Muahahahaha! That's right - just line 'em all up! :)

Jamiya

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

OMG OMG OMG I want him! I have been looking for a parti pom for sooo long but cannot find any I can afford. I think the cheapest I have found one was like $4000. You are sooo lucky! Give him a big kiss for me!! Ok I am done going crazy now, Welcome to the board.

P.S. Did I mention your dog is soooooooo cute?!?! :lol:

11. hitomishiri

hitomishiri New Member

Scooter thanks you all for all the wonderful compliments! :love_y_t_much:

3Dogsihave - wow, that's really expensive! we actually got Scooter for $300 from an open air flea market that hosts a lot of local breeders that we have here in TX. (yes i know :? probably not the best place to have gone shopping for a puppy) i'm sure that there are people out there that are selling parti poms for a much more reasonable price... or you could always fly down to TX :D

12. Rene

Rene New Member

welcome to the boards my son has always wanted a pom i showed him your dogster page now he is in love we have never seen a pom that is black and white what a cutie

here is our babie http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=17309

welcome again and i have gotten soooooooooooooo much good advice here i love it

13. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hmm Fly to texas. I am in! LOL hubby wouldent like it too much though.

14. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

:0018: Welcome to the board. your dog is very pretty. I have a friend in Ky that sells them alot cheaper than that and i think she uses a shipper to bring your dog to you for the right price.

15. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Welcome to the board .your baby is a cute little thing .love his color :eek: