1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Blueribbon, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Blueribbon

Blueribbon New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Linda and my b/f ( Klorentz also a new member ) we have together 2 CRB ( Columbian Red Tail Boas ) 2 Pub. milk snakes, 1 Ball Python and 1 snow corn snake. We also have 2 Senegal Chameleons, 4 box turtles, 1 Sulcatta Tortoise and 1 Hindgeback Tortoise, 1 Wire Haired Terrier named Lucky and a outside cat named Blackie. I have a 5 yr. old daughter named Rebecca. I hope to be of help to anyone if I can.

2. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum Linda! :D

3. Jody

Jody New Member

WOw you sure do have lots of animals. Welcome to the forum..... :eek: :eek:

4. RawrrFood

RawrrFood New Member

New also

Hey, i'm new too. i was wondering about having two male gerbils in the same cage. i already have one, who's about 9 months old. His name is Alfonz, but i want to get him a companion. Since i don't want babies, i want to get him a male gerbil to hang out with. Can i keep them in the same cage? :| :?:

5. RawrrFood

RawrrFood New Member

Maybe someone could IM me on AIM.. cArdboArdcoffee or pApEr rAiNcOaT. Thanks again. :)

6. Jody

Jody New Member

Whoaaa I think you should change your font its very bright I need 8) to read it.....LOL

Oh BTW Welcome to the group!