1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Here!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Maltipoomama, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Hi all.... new to this board. I have 3 Maltipoo's, Gracie, Sammy, & Lyle. Gracie is 2 1/2, Sammy is 1 1/2 and Lyle is 8 months. They are the loves of my life.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all about your babies!

Denise

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Hi there, and WELCOME!!! :eek:

My goodness, can I safely assume that your hooked on Malti-poos...LOL!!! :mrgreen: There are a few other Malti-poo owners here at Auspet, so you'll fit right in!

I have two shih-poos, and just love them to pieces!!! :)

We're glad you're here...have a great day!!! :D

By the way, we would LOVE too see pics of your furbabies, it's a requirement for all new members...LOL!!! :wink:

3. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Welcome!!! =P~

You'll love these boards, very informative and great people! :D

I'm with MyBaby.. I'd love to see pictures of your furbabies!!

MyBaby, I think it's safe to say that we are hooked on shih-poos as we each have two! :mrgreen:

4. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Howdy! :p

Welcome to the board, I'm relatively new here also, after leaving a different board (that was not too friendly) :0021: .

Everyone here is very nice, and helpful... :y_the_best: post pics of your babies, we want to see them!

5. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

I will try and post some pics tonight... I am at work through the day and don't have any downloaded on this computor... naturally I have a ton of pics...

Denise

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

It's DEFINITELY safe to say that, Christine!!! :y_the_best: I am hooked for life...LOL! :lol:

I'm right there with ya', Maltipoomama...that's what happens when you're crazy about your pets (thank goodness for digital cameras)!!! :lol:

:D

7. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

8. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Hi Denise ,knew you would make it over here sooner or later to support me ....LOL ! Give those babies a hug for me !

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi Denise, its a must to show the rest of the gang, Gracie Lyle(gotta Lovit) and sammy. It would be a shame not too. Nice to have you here. Oh, its june from poocross land.

10. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Welcome I dont havwe a poo but i love seeing other peoples and i love my dogs. The love of my life is two Yorkies and a chihuahua.[/img]

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I didn't realize it was you, Denise!!! Fooled me! Glad to see you over here on Auspet as well :D

12. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Hey, can anyone tell me how to post a picture on here? I tried last night, but couldn't figure it out! No comments malti.... LOL

Thanks for the greetings... actually I probably would have been here sooner, but I have been too busy getting puppies ... ha ha.... and then this last little guy, Mr. Lyle, has given me a run for my money. If he wasen't so darn cute!!!!!

Denise

13. ilovemaltipoos

go to dogster.com ,make a webpage or weither i can set you up on on ivillage and then just post the link ...you have to have pictures on line in some album to post them here ...too much of a pain for me ,I had rather give a link and let them go see ..
    the one under your name if you will send to auspetian or Jamilya ,they will put it on for you ...wish it was simpler but it ain't !

:shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:

14. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Okie Dokie... I wondered if that was the case. So, tonight, if I can steal the internet long enough from the kids.... I will get this taken care of. After all, how can I brag about my babies without pics of them. They just got groomed Tuesday, and Gracie walks around strutting her stuff.. it's hilarious... it's like they know they are beautiful and smell soooooo good!

Denise

15. ilovemaltipoos

Okay ,but you can post the group photos link and they can see what you have there too ...But please put the one of Lyle with the tounge out on it ........sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee !
    hey I can start you a dogster now ...you know i am in BED for a few more days here ...hate this !

16. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

Thought I'd try the pic thing and see if it worked????

17. ilovemaltipoos

I can't see it Densie .

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Sometimes I have problems posting too. Denise where did you put your pictures what site. With photobucket there is the three spaces under the picture. you highlight the one with img in the beginning an end, then right click and click on copy then come here post and then right click and click on paste. It should show up. I think this site has a preview so you can check to see if it worked before posting.
    On imagestation you click on the picture you want then highlight, copy and paste. Like I have not seen your little fuzzy family. I need another triple fix.

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Or you can send me the pictures for now and i can post them. You can P.M. me.

20. ilovemaltipoos

Denise I put you a dogster page up for now ,until you can get to one and get it done ,I know how busy you are and I am just laying here most of the time ,plus I GOTTA show them off too since they were MINE first !!! LOL !
    http://www.dogster.com/?74453