1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Idea

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by 4Dogsihave, Jul 30, 2004.

1. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I like how we do the daily things like breed of the day, rescue ect so I was thinking if we can come up with 7 different things maybe doing one a day. This is what I have come up with but dont quite have enough
    Monday- Breed of the day
    Tuesday- Quote of the day (or poem, silly dog story, nice news article ect)
    Wendsday- Rescue of the day
    Thursday- Picture of the day (a nice place for all the silly and sweet pics I know we all get in emails from fellow pet lovers)
    Friday- Training tip of the day
    And that is about all I can come up with. Let me know what you guys think, I know it might be a little hard to remember what each day is so I was thinking we could get one of the mods to put it as a sticky if we decide. So anyway if you guys think this would be a fun thing to do pipe in here with some ideas!

2. nern

nern New Member

Sounds good to me. :y_the_best:

I was thinking that a photo contest might be fun to do too. We could probably set one as a poll. What do you think?

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:y_the_best: I think that sounds like a great Idea!

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Maybe we could do a Product Day. I have learned about so many different products for pets on this site.

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Good idea nern and sargesmom. I guess we should wait till jamiya gets back before we start, I know she will want to get in on it! Anyone else with ideas?

6. Rene

Rene New Member

I love the product idea i did a little thing for sams news letter on new pet products and there were some great new items i found online

Rene

7. nern

nern New Member

That is a great idea Sarge! I think something like that would be very helpful. :y_the_best:

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Bump for Jamiya to see, also I was thinking instead of making a sticky we could have one topic for each day of the week and just add on the next week. You know try and keep the responces to a minimum so they dont get filled up. Anyway let me knowwhen you guys are ready to start!

9. Jody

Jody New Member

Yep sounds pretty good to me to, although the photo contest sounds good to..... :eek:

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hey, I'm game for anything!

11. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jamiya- :lol: That is a loaded statement!

12. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! :shock: