1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New jack russell seems to cry randomly

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by mrwaan, Oct 15, 2010.

1. mrwaan

mrwaan New Member

Hi there,

My new jack russell who is 4 months old now and I have had her since 6 weeks, She has been a superb puppy to have apart from the obvious naughty behaviour but recently she has been randomly crying when me and my girlfriend are watching tv or just generally doing nothing. could this just be down to sure attence seeking or do you thing something could be wrong with her?

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

6 weeks is way too young for a pup to be taken away from its mother - and illegal in many states. I would be skeptical about any breeder who would pull a pup that young away from its mother and littermates. They miss out on tons of learning
    having said that....JRTs are energetic creatures. She's probably bored, wanting to play and trying to get your attention