1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New kitty pics . . .

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by t_chelle16, Jun 27, 2007.

1. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Took some new pics of the kitties the other day.

(click thumbnail for larger/color image)
    Emily
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Romeo
    [​IMG]

Ghost (our heaviest at 15.5 lbs)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rusty (1 1/2 years old and by far our largest cat and he still has 3 more years of growing to do :shock: )
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Toonces (unfortunately, we're going to have to give her back to the rescue group. :( She simply does not get along with the other cats and spends 100% of her time hiding which is a miserable life. It's not fair to her for us to keep her. She really should have gone to a single cat home)
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Beautiful pictures, as always. Sorry to hear aboaut Toonces. At least you tried to give her a good home! Hopefully she'll be placed quickly.

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks.

Toonces really is a super sweet cat who loves attention, she's just too timid & shy around other cats. As long as she goes to a nice calm house, I think she'll do great. Plus she was originally with the rescue group because she had tested as a slight positive for FeLV (that's why we initially got her, because we had another FeLV cat at the time). After we got her, we had her retested and she's now negative which means she's no longer a special needs cat in that respect. Plus, I plan on giving the rescue group some of the nice portraits that I've taken of her to use. I have some that really bring out her beautiful colloring and gorgeous green eyes so hopefully that will make more people interested in her.

-Chelle

4. vene

vene New Member

It's a wonderful treat to see all the pics from the thumbnails in black and white to the full color sized pics. Good luck finding a home for Toonces.

5. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Beautiful pictures! I hope things work out for Toonces. You did what you could and hopefully someone with the right home can open their heart.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great pics. Romeo looks so fluffy and cozy in the bed. Ghost is my favorite though. Love those all grey cats. :mrgreen:

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Awwwww To beautiful..They are gorgeous..
    They are lucky to have you. :y_the_best: