1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Life For My Cats And Me

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Angel, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Angel

Angel New Member

A couple of weeks ago my mum, Step Dad, Brothers and all my animals all moved down to Wyhalla. My mums home town. Our cats Jay and Tiffiny went in the car for a 3 day trip with my step dad Kirk and a guinea-pig and 2 birds. I thought that they wouldn't do to well in a cage for 3 days straigth, along with animals they wouldmlike to eat. When kirk got in Wyhalla he messaged mum and he said they did great, which was the completly opposite of what I said. It was great news :eek: Me and mum were so worried about our smaller cat Tiffiny but she did great aswell.

Now that we are herall of us. They are loving it. They love being able to run up and down our big hallway. They love being able to go out the back because it's so big they can run around lots. It fells great to see them having so much fun :mrgreen:, it makes me fell happy inside knowing that they are having the time of there life.

When we first moved in to our new house, I ws a bit worried about Tiffiny because she was not coming out of this little hole in her scratching post.She wouldn't even come out when mum wnet up to her. Now we are all settled in and she is doing great now and so is Jay. Jay is always outside then he comes in for a cuddle then goes back out the back to run around. They are so happy now. :D :D

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Great news :D Moving can be disturbing for our little furry ones, but I'm glad to hear yours have settled in :)

3. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi. So happy to hear from you. :D I was wondering when you were going to be in your new place. I'm glad you are all adjusting. That must have been quite a drive! Glad you are all doing well.

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is wonderful that the move went better than you thought and it sounds like your kitties are happy in their new place. I hope you all love your new home.

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thanks guys..We are all doing really well..Its great to be back on board too..Missed it all. :D
    Heres a picci of our new addition..And the kitties get on really well with him..My big boy Jay loved him straight away, no hissing or anything, even rolled over to play with him :eek: I was so pleased..Tiff is alittle stand offish but accepts him..
    Great hey..
    Heres a picci of him sleeping..He has settled in great.. :y_the_best:

[​IMG]

6. Angel

Angel New Member

Thanks guys for all those replies.

Im glad im back on the board.

Feels great to hear all the things that have been going on.

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Oh he is so cute. :mrgreen: I'm so glad the cats like him too. How is the potty training going with him?

8. vene

vene New Member

Congrats on the new house and a successful move! Your puppy is so cute and I'm glad they all get along. :eek:

9. Chezza

Chezza New Member

The potty training is going good, I got a night lite for him when he goes to sleep, its not too bright that he cant sleep, and not too dark he cant get out of bed too, and he goes on the toilet matts I bought him, everytime after a feed and a sleep I take him straight outside for toilet..hes doing well.. :y_the_best:

10. Ginny

Ginny New Member

Your puppy is so cute! I've been yearning for a dog for a long time, but won't get one yet as my eldest cat is almost 15 and it wouldn't be fair on her.

My other cats are 1 & 2 years old, so in time maybe we'll be able to add to our family too! I hope you have fun with your puppy .. a night light, that's so sweet! I remember when I hand reared my Horatio I used to put on a classical cd for him when cried when I put him in his basket after his bottle. He would go quiet immediately and just sleep!

Have fun with your adorable puppy!