1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by paigebeverly, Aug 6, 2004.

1. paigebeverly

paigebeverly New Member

Hi everyone!! I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 22 yrs old and have a wonderful husband and child. I also have a 2 year old Great Dane that is just the greatest dog in the whole world. We plan on getting another Dane in the beginning of February the pups will be born after X-mas. I can't wait. Oh yeah, I also live in North TX. I could go on and on but I won't. Here are some pics of my dog.

Oscars pics http://www.dogster.com/?50558

2. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Welcome to the forum. Oscar is a nice looking dog. I have always loved danes. One day I will own one! Anyway hope you enjoy Auspet.

3. Blueribbon

Blueribbon New Member

Welcome paigebeverly. Your Oscar he is very handsome.

4. Jody

Jody New Member

Welcome to the Board, Oscar and your daughter are precious....:D :eek:

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome to the board! Your furbaby and human baby are both gorgeous! Great Danes are one of my favorite breeds. My mom and dad have two of the biggest goofballs! Rufus & Jasper.

Rufus

[​IMG]

Jasper
    [​IMG]

6. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum. Oscar is a beautiful boy!

Gina: Your moms dogs are gorgeous. :D

7. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Hi paigebeverly,
    Welcome!!! I also joined the forum not long ago. I've met a lot of great people here and also learned a lot from them. This forum is an excellent communication channel for pet lovers. Oscar is a very handsome boy, and your baby girl is so lovely. Nice meeting you!

8. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Omigod the picture of Oscar as a pup with your daughter as a baby is JUST PRECIOUS!!!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Welcome! This is the best board there is! Oscar is beautiful and so is your daughter! I love Danes (yea Big Dogs!)

10. Minervasmomma

Minervasmomma New Member

Hi paigebeverly! Glad to see you!

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi, nice to see you here also. You dane is a beauty. Dane is my sons middle name.

12. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Welcome The baby and the dog are the cutest thing. I love big dogs but because of arthsis i can't take peoper care of them anymore so its small dogs for me.