1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Minervasmomma, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Minervasmomma

Minervasmomma New Member

Hi everyone - My name is Meggan, I'm 24, I live in Chicago with Minerva the Great (Minnie). She's 7 months old, and a big goofball.

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Welcome! So what kind of dog is miss Minerva?? ANy Photo's?? We alwys like to see pictures here!!

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

WELCOME!! I just love the name of your pup. Minerva. That's Great!

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:eek: Welcome Megan and Minnie! I love Minnie's name! I am frustrated children's book writer and Minerva the Great would be an awesome title!

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome to the Board Meggan & Minerva! Did someone mention pictures?
    :kiss_heart: We love pictures!!

6. Minervasmomma

Minervasmomma New Member

I'm working on the pics - I have a whole roll devoted to her - will get them on a CD and start posting them everywhere! Oh, Minnie is a Great Dane. Yeah, I named her after the goddess of wisdom. Her full name is Minerva McGonnegal (any HP fans out there?). But I only use that when she's in trouble!

7. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

8. smokey

smokey New Member

hi there!
    i'm pearl on the terrificpets forum. thought i'd have an alter ego over here.
    glad to see you here!

9. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum Minervasmomma!! =P~

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

WELCOME TO THE FORUM. :eek:

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Welcome! I love danes and hp so your dog must be precious! I think we just had another dane owner join in the last few days as well!

12. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Hi Meggan,
    Welcome to the forum!!!

13. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

I'm here too!

Lol~ looks like we're all headed this way from TP! This is Pyrmom, Cathy (Cat for short). I'm older'n dirt (53), so you have to forgive my often repeated typos, I'm old and can't help them~ :roll:

I am Angel, Beau and Arwen's mom, 3 Great Pyrenees who run the household to suit them!

14. asdmom

asdmom New Member

welcome minerva's mom. and everyone else from tp. its me scout1. i am a fairly new member also. dogster seems to be having a glitch right now so i can't post scouts pic's. i'll try again soon.

15. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

scout, if you want to e-mail me the pic, I can upload it to my site for you to link to

16. asdmom

asdmom New Member

sure pyrmom. that would be great. i guess just pm me with your email addy? on tp there is some discussion about dogster not working right now. wonder whats up with them. 8)

17. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

? not sure why you can't get into dogster, i've been on it a few thimes thins morning with no problems?

i'm pretty sure that you can reach me through the pm on the forum, under my user name.

18. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

[​IMG]
    Just testing to see if I could get this image of Beau uploaded within the body of a message. Guess it works!

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Wow, welcome to all the tp'ers. This is a great site.

20. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I couldn't get onto Dogster this morning either!