1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Mix Breed lover, Aug 8, 2004.

1. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

Hi,
    My name is Stacey and I live in Ohio. I have two dogs a big silly cat and tree children ages 6, 4 and 22 months. I joined a few days ago and have already had a wonderful experience getting advice. I thought I would tell you all about my wonderful boys. Parker is a 1 year old Lab/Boxer mix he is my big goof ball. He loves attention as a matter of fact he pretty much demands it. He is an absolute joy and he loves to give kisses and hugs. I just adopted my Perry a week ago and I'm still getting to know him. He is a Blue Heeler/Border Collie mix who is full of energy. He is a sweet little boy. Oh yeah he is a year old also. It is so nice to have found a place to talk to other dog owners. I adopted my dogs from a wonderful rescue group called Planned Pet Hood. One of the best desions I ever made. I am so happy to be here.
    Stacey

2. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

WELCOME WELCOME!!!!
    i kinda saved my baby from the petstore i worked at for a little while (long story). but its good to see you here! where in ohio? Ohioan myself!

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! You will love it here! Everyones so great. It's not so active on the weekends so if you happen to ask questions over the weekend and they don't get answered right away don't worry they will.
    Your family sounds great!
    I am the mother of 3 human boys Mackenzy,Nathaniel & Zander...lol....and 6 canine furbabies Bluebelle,Pinky,Punkin,Fancy,Princess& Lassie..3 Feline furbabies Molly,Marigold,Meaniebutt and 4 barn cats Tiny, Momma,Toto & Barnie. Not to mention the gerbils, fish & horses! It's a zoo around here!
    :m21:

4. nern

nern New Member

Welcome to the forum Mix Breed Lover! :D

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Welcome! This board ROCKS! I don't post anywhere else anymore! I only have one fur baby at this time, 6 months old German Shepherd/Lab puppy named Sarge. He is a total nut! Glad your here!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

welcome :D :D :D

honeybear

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Welcome to our family!

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Welcome aboard mix breed lover.

9. geenamabob

geenamabob New Member

im new too! so far all these people are really friendly and dont hesitate to give you advice. well...........WELCOME!!!!!

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well I hate to tell ya this. But this is what its like all the time. :eek:

11. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Hi and welcome. I'm Maggie from Southern Indiana. THe mother of 5 and grandmother of 10. mommy of 2 yorkies Missy and Bobo, 2 chihuahua's Macy Daisy and Mighty Bruiser Joey, 3 pugs Mugs, Jazzie J. and Precious, 2 mini schnauzer's Barron and Schotz, and 2 Maltese Fancy and dewy. and my grandson is making potholders and selling them to buy a headgehog dear Lord i'm glad i like animals. :D