1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New peekepoo owner ovah here

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by pekepoo4u, Jul 30, 2005.

1. pekepoo4u

pekepoo4u New Member

Hello all. My wife and I have just become the adoptive parents of Sescie, a 4.5 month old female pekepoo. This is our first dog and is becoming quite a learning experience for the 2 of us. She is mostly housebroken (one accident a week or so) and is crate trained as well. I would be curious to know if there are any good pekepoo specific websites out there that could assist with obediance training and the like. I suspect we may seek out a local trainer for assistance, but would also like to do a little research on our own. Thanks in advance.

PS..be gentle..we are new at this!

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

welcome! , congrats on your new cutey when are you going to show us pics. I don't know any peek a poo specific sites, but there are many people here who know alot about obdience.

3. pekepoo4u

pekepoo4u New Member

Thanks for your fast response. I guess it's asking a bit too much for a pekepoo (peekapoo..not sure which is the correct spelling) site, but I thought I would ask. I'm sure I will find plenty of useful information on this forum. As far as her pic, I need to find a suitable place to upload it first.

4. lilcreaky

lilcreaky New Member

New Peek-a-Poo Owner Idea

Hi,

I'm brand new here too, but your post just caught my eye. I have a 15 mo. old Tzu/Peke. When I got her at 6 weeks old the breeder suggested that I get books on both the Pekenese and Shih Tzu breeds. I found them very herlpful as she has traits of both of the breeds. So I have also applied that to forums I join, such as this one, which is just what we need for our little cross breeds. Good luck with your puppy. I'm sure you will be as happy as I am with my little girl.

Mary

5. Weeble

Weeble New Member

Hi Pekepoo--I've been looking for a pekepoo-specific site for months and I don't think one exists. I'm a pekepoo (you're right, there are many different spellings!) mom since February--Toby's 7 months old now (born Christmas eve) and the best dog ever (at least in our eyes!). Glad to meet you!