1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new pet bird help

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by lil shant, Feb 9, 2006.

1. lil shant

lil shant New Member

i got a budgie and ma mom told to train it on food dishes with protection for food not to jump out so i dont how to train it to eat in that and so i ma gettign two new one ones on sat so i want them all to noe how to eat out of that

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

You mean using either the tube feeders or the covered feeders.

I prefer open cup feeders as this stops any arguing when they are wanting to feed as the birds can get into the dishes together.
    There is no need to feed train them.

The only training you really need to do is hand train them so that they will come to your hand either inside the cage or when out of the cage to make catching them easier.

Mike

3. lil shant

lil shant New Member

its the cover feeder and there is two in ma cage on etop and one on the bottom but they only use da top one or he only uses the top one

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

He must feel safe feeding higher up this is normal for some birds as they feel they are out of reach from predators.

Mike

5. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

I woould get a new one , but my mom said no. :( :cry: :roll: :m13: :-({|=