1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New pet product

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Sep 12, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I just wanted to tell you guys about this product I bought at Walmart of all places! It's called 8in1 Premium Pet odor spray away. I normally use Natures Miracle but ran out this past week so while I was shopping at Walmart I picked up a bottle of this stuff because the new foster has been having major boo boo's in my son's room and the pet supply place I normally get Natures Miracle from were completely out. I am so impressed with this stuff it doesn't just mask the smell it actually takes it away! I sprayed it on Thursday and it still smells fresh with no urine smell whatsoever. OK I know weird huh? Being this excited over a pet odor spray? LOL

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Is it the same 8 in 1 products that are made by Excel? They make good products such as shampoos, vitamins and suppliments also.

3. nern

nern New Member

Nature's Miracle is also an 8 in 1 product isn't it? Anyway, its good to know that product that works well can be found right at Walmart. :wink:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thanks a bunch for posting that. WE have been trying several products for a few spots in my house. Hadent tried natures miracle yet but I am always in wal-mart and will definatly pick this one up.

5. Walt

Walt New Member

Thanks for the tip Gina :y_the_best:

6. seaecho

seaecho New Member

Haven't tried it yet myself, but have heard glowing reports about Nature's Miracle. With a new Dane puppy, I need all the help I can get! I'll have to try the 8 in 1 Premium Pet Odor spray too. Can't wait!