1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New photo

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Isn't this a great photo?!

[​IMG]

Jamiya

2. dogangel

dogangel New Member

They are sooooo adorable, Jamyia!!! Look at those happy faces!!!!

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Well its about time! :D I just want to giv ehtem big hugs. I thought Nala would be more long har, but lucky you easy to groom. Theylooklike the best of buds

honeybear

4. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww! Just to cute!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Jimiya, Nala now looks like she has more of I cant think of its name, but they are mountain dogs kind of like a stocky lab build but they are black borwn and white.

honeybear

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I just want to grab that little face of Bonnies and just Kiss it all over!

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Sams, I grab that face and kiss it all over every day. She's a sweetheart! I love the tongue out of the side of the mouth thing.

Honeybears, you are thinking of a Bernese Mountain Dog. What she REALLY looks like is a close relative of the Bernese, called an Appenzeller. If that was an AKC breed, I would have got her ILP'ed as one instead of a smooth border collie.

Here are some pics of real Appenzeller's:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jamiya

8. Samsintentions

I just wanna steal her!!!!!!

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala? You want to steal Nala? Or do you mean Bonnie? I could probably loan you Nala for a day or two. ;)

Jamiya

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Ok, looking at Nala only two words come to mind...

Shit Stirrer (pardon my language!)

or maybe rebel rouser

11. honeybears

honeybears New Member

now that she is older she looks more like the appenzeller, than a border collie, she is still pretty

honeybear

12. Samsintentions

BONNIE AND NALA! Rebles of the lost arc!!!!! he he he... they look like they can be quite the amazon worriors!

13. honeybears

honeybears New Member

[​IMG]

I will take Bonnie, :D , you know my soft spot for her because she just reminds me so much of Wylie

Now If can only figure out how to post pics again instead of the same ones :?

honeybear

14. Rene

Rene New Member

Jamiya that is a great picture they are so cute

15. Samsintentions

honeybears.....where's the ones with them in their bandanas?

16. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

...I would have posted pics of MY dogs in bandanas if we had received some... ;)

Jamiya

17. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

What is the difference between an appenzeller and a Swiss mountain dog? They look an awful lot alike to me. I was thinking Nala looked like she had swiss mountain dog in her, until you posted about this kind of dog.
    They're all great looking dogs---- your girls are gorgeous, Jamiya!
    [​IMG]

18. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sam, These are my old pics I put on imagestation months ago, now I cant figure how to get new pics on imagestation again, because I do have pics them in their bandanas. ater this week will be slow so I think I will try one of the other online photoshops

honeybear

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

There are four kinds of Swiss mountain dogs: Greater Swiss, Appenzeller, Entlebucher, and Bernese.

Or at least I think that's how it goes. :)

Jamiya

20. Samsintentions

blah, blah. blah!!! he he he!!! :wink: