1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new pics of Annie

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by someday, Aug 30, 2005.

1. someday

someday New Member

running out...she's starting to build some muscle running..looking fitter! :y_the_best:
    [​IMG]

bringing back the ball..
    [​IMG]

face plant..
    [​IMG]

my pretty girl's head..she's so cheerful..
    [​IMG]

a blazing spin for the ball..
    [​IMG]

catching the ball with her paws first.. :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

stealing dad's hat..she loves her daddy :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

great pics :)

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Love the 'catching the ball with her paws first' :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. brindledpride

brindledpride New Member

What a pretty girl!

She is so beautiful! I love to see your pics, she always looks so happy. :eek:

My Cysko tries to catch things with his paws first too. Sometimes he gets lucky. It's so funny to watch him

5. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

:y_the_best: :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :mrgreen:

6. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Very lovely pics

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

oh i just love seeing annie pics! i love the closeup of her face :y_the_best:

8. Bugzblu

Bugzblu New Member

pics of your dog

:) You have a beautiful dog.My son has a brittle pit,she's about 8mths. old and my husband has a beautiful boxer bulldog,she's 2 yrs. old.She almost looks like the dog that is on the pics above yours.they may be yours,the dog named Annie.When I get my pics developed of them all,I'll put them on here.I love dogs,I guess thats why I have 8 altogether.I also have a boston terrier,and different other breeds.I have 5 cockatiels,2 parakeets,and 1 duck!My kids say I have a mini farm!Ha!Ha!

9. Betty's Daddy

Betty's Daddy New Member

Very pretty girl, much like my Betty

How do you post pictures on here?? Sorry in advance for my incompetence...

10. Pitbull_Love

Pitbull_Love New Member

Annie is adorable! I love her face when she's chasing the ball.. Very pretty girl.. She looks happy & loved the way all pits should be! :eek: