1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new pics of Harley and Emma.......

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by pomlover, Sep 30, 2005.

1. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Thought I would share pics of my cat Harley with Emma. It is so amazing how much alike they look. I said in my other post they look like mother and daughter, but they aren't. Scarey how close to each other they are!!

This one they are just checking each other out.
    [​IMG]

Emma is posing already for the camera. Harley just not quite sure about her yet.
    [​IMG]

Getting comfortable with each other.
    [​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

They are adorable together! They really do look like relatives. It's good to see she seem to be accepting the new one!

3. Bente

Bente New Member

So cute and cuddely :D

4. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Now that is a heartwarming sight. They do look a lot alike. I wonder if they can sense that?

Great pics!

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Very cute together. They do look related. It is so nice that they are getting along so well. :)

6. vene

vene New Member

The resemblance is uncanny. They are beautiful! :eek:

7. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

They are both so pretty! I'm glad they get along so well! And what a perfect match!!

8. nern

nern New Member

Awe! They look like mom and baby. :D

9. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That second pic where Emma is looking up at the camera is just too cute!!! :eek: