1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new pics of Rosco & Max

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Aug 13, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek:
    I tried to get some updated pictures this weekend, here is what I came up with. Max is 20 months (1 1/2 yrs) Rosco is 8 months. :love_y_t_much:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am not sure why they are so small but I will try to figure it out. :wink:

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

OMG, they are so cute!! I love the pictures, thank you for sharing! :eek:

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

AWWW, look at them, they are just so cute!!! Great pics of them, I think you have the picture taking thing down pat now!!! :y_the_best:

Thanks for sharing your pics of Max and Rosco...love 'em!!! :D

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree........love all the updates of Rosco and Max!!! :) Is it me, or are they actually getting really good at "stopping and posing"???! :)

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

They are cute. I was going to get one of those along time ago but instead I got a husky cross that someone went into my backyard and stole!

6. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek:
    thanks!
    Monster:
    I don't think they really changed, I just changed positions. I don't have my memory stick here today but I will show you one of the ten others I had to take to get that one :wink: Thank god for digital! :bow_now:

I just wish my little Rosco would go for a walk w/me. Hey just wondering do you think if I took him to an obedience school would they make him walk? I am willing to pay to have my buddy walk. I just have no time. Any suggestions. He is the same everytime I try it (which unfortuantly isn't so often :cry: )

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

As I always say, I recommend obedience classes for any and every dog! It's a great experience for both the owner(s) and dog(s)!!! I'm sure the trainers would also be able to give you some hands on help with Rosco's walking issues as well, which would definitely be worth it! So, yes, I most definitely recommend that you enroll in a high-quality obedience training class with well-trained and educated trainers who only use positive reinforcement in their training methods!!! :y_the_best:

Hope you decide to go! :D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I hate to admit this here..... but...... Bailey's never gone to obedience class! ((((GASP))))) Now GRANTED, he does great with most things... but there are times he totally misbehaves.... so he probably needs to get his four-legged butt to a class too! LOL