1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Angie, Apr 2, 2004.

?

Keep Creole?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Angie

Angie New Member

there are some new pics on the website, come check them out and sign the guestbook!
    Theres a new pic of Creole, she looks great :D
    He (my brother) is thinking about selling her, i hope he doesnt, she is too cute!

2. Angie

Angie New Member

3. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

what is the website????

4. Angie

Angie New Member

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

LOL I didnt see a website either but clicked on keep him!

6. Angie

Angie New Member

lol, thanks for answering my post!

She is cute but she is bad! She gets into everything!
    and sometimes when you call her, she just stands there and looks at you.
    lol

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I didn't vote. I think it just depends on what your brother wants to do. What his reasons for selling her are. Why he has made that choice. What is the best thing for him to do.

8. Angie

Angie New Member

He said he wants to keep her for her bloodline. She is Boudreaux top and bottom.
    If he sells her, then he will eventually get another blue female.

9. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

I say keep her, but I agree with True_Pits, if it is your brother's dog, it is up to him. IMHO, she's a nice looking dog (best I can tell from the pic), and Boudreaux is a good bloodline (again, IMHO). If he plans to get another blue if he sells her, I say definitely keep her! (Not bashing any of the blue enthusiasts out there, just my opinion.) How old is she? You say she's "bad", but I thought that about one of my dogs (2 year old female). I thought she was too hyper, too stupid, and too "bad" to work with. Well, once I got off my lazy butt and really started working with her, I found her to be HIGHLY INTELLIGENT. She was just getting bored (and therefore, destructive). And that was MY fault. We now have a 4 month old pup who seems to be exactly how I thought of my 2 year old female. But I have faith that with time and hard work (mostly on my part), he will become the great dog I know he can be. Try to work with her, form a real bond with her, and she will (most likely) be very eager to please her owner. Of course, this may not be true of all dogs, but it is certainly worth the effort.

10. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

In a general sense I would probably say he should keep her. I would advice to not get anymore blue dogs. But again its his choice. Working with a bloodline (as it seems he has a few Boudreaux dogs) is one thing he is doing and shouldn't sacrifice that in order to get a fad color or thinking she is "bad" she is still just a pup. She is also ADBA reg as oppsed to the ckc dogs he has. But keeping her solely for her bloodline isn't a good reason either. Just tell him to really think it through though and be more serious when giving thought to the decisions he makes with his kennel. In the end it is his choice, but maybe what you say and influence him in a positive way in making the best decision.

Where are the peds for his dogs? If he doesn't have a way to make them www/sitstay.com has a free ped generator that works nice.

11. Angie

Angie New Member

I agree that he does need to spend more time with her and I know he will. She is just being stubborn right now. I know she will grow out of it. Shes smart. Tank, Baby, and Creole are registered ADBA. Eve and Meadow are CKC. Big Boy hasn't been sold yet but of course he is ADBA. He is very laid back unlike Creole lol. They are completely opposite. Creole must take after her daddy!
    Anyway, I know he is not going to sell her. He is too attached to her now. She has a great personality. He just really, IMO, needs to spend more time with her.
    She gets along great with Meadow, those two go at it all day! lol
    I wish he could keep Big Boy and Creole. But he doesn't have the room right now. Plus I don't think he wants another male.

I don't breed dogs. If I ever got another dog, my decision would be based on size, color, markings....
    I wasnt thinking about size when I got Shianne. I just wanted her. I saw the parents and how big they were but thought nothing of it. Now, of course I love my baby, but she got so big and she is so strong. Its hard to walk her, she pulls like crazy!
    Anyway, I do like blues but they are not the best. (IMO)
    If I were ever to get a blue it would be the real light blue color that I have only seen ONCE. Not like you see on all the websites. .. its a real light blue and it actually looks blue and not silverish.
    My brother finally got his pups ADBA papers in two days ago. well a little before that but they only sent two! so he had to call them and they said they sent all but they didnt so he resent all of them and he just got the two days ago. But I bet the owners were real happy!
    Oh and Creole was born December 27, 2003
    ttyl

12. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

That is great that he is keeping her!! :D

Wrong way to choose a dog. I know your not speaking from a breeding perspective, but it can still be important. What I mean is choose what you like (size, color, markings) but be sure not to jump for the first dog that is eye pleasing, choose only out of a good litter. If some one wants a brindle and white they shouldn't just take any brindle and white they can find the first one they see. I hope you know what I mean. Just trying to give a suggestion. Know people who have picked because the dog was colored/marked the way they wanted and lived to regreat it!! i think they should have chosen color they wanted but been patient and found the right pup properly bred.

13. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks True_Pits, but I already know that...now. I didn't when I got Shianne. I don't regret getting her. I just wish she wasn't so big. But there is nothing I can do about that now so I will make sure, in the future, that I don't do the same thing.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angie that Puppy is ADORABLE! Ohhhhh I love puppies!
    A keeper for sure.

15. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks Regina! I hope everybody signed the guestbook!!

:D