1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Pics!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Valmar, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Valmar

Valmar New Member

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=73580&j=t
    Hi all! Just put some new pics on Dogster of Britt and Bailey - things are getting better between the two but it is slow - Patience is a virtue, right!
    Thanks for Auspet - really enjoy this site! :wink: :D

2. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

He is adorable!! Did you get him from a breeder?
    My parents have a shih tzu named Bailey!

3. Valmar

Valmar New Member

Britt and Bailey

Hi there! Yes we got Both dogs from the same breeder - she is the greatest person - in fact we wouldn't buy from anyone else - :eek: she very seldom sells any of her dogs so we feel very privileged!

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Val.... I'm so happy to hear that things are going better with Britt and Bailey!! :) You're right, patience is good... baby steps, baby steps!

I loved the pics on dogster!! Bailey is adorable!! (and Brittany is pertyyyyyy!)

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Valmar~

Thanks for the great update...thrilled to hear that things are slowly getting better...great job!!! :y_the_best:

Pics are great, and not to mention, Britt and Bailey are adorable!!! :eek:

:D

6. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

CUTE KIDS THERE !