1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new picture of Max & Rosco

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by papillon/mom, Sep 17, 2004.

1. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

I took this, this morning. Rosco's coat is getting so thick.

[​IMG]

2. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

Cute! Is there anyway to make it bigger? It's hard to see them, but from what I can tell they're very cute paps. I was considering one until I decided on a Maltese, I want something just a bit smaller, but they're gorgeous dogs. I'd like to have one, someday..

3. Rene

Rene New Member

they are so cute thanks for sharing

4. nern

nern New Member

Very cute! :D

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree, I always thought the pics were just small cuz of some setting on my computer or someting...... hmmm.

From what I can tell, the boys are still as CUTE AS EVERRRR! :)

6. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

[​IMG]

:eek: :eek: I use picture trail and I don't know why it keeps making all my pictures so small but here they are all big :eek: :eek:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

The big picture is much better!!! :y_the_best:

Max and Rosco are just too stinkin' cute, absolutely precious...GREAT picture!!! :eek:

Thanks for sharing, I love seeing everyone's furbabies! :D

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

those boys of yours are soooooo cute!! :) I still can't get over how you can get them both to sit still and POSE for a pic!!!!!!!!!! :) I love the little 'smirk/smile' on the little guy's face :lol: :lol: