1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Pictures of Baxter

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Aqueous, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Just sharing some new pictures of my Bichon puppy Baxter. He just turned 6 months at the end of September.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see by the last picture Rocky's really warmed up to him. Not bad for a dog that would run out of the room eveytime he saw Baxter coming.

2. golfgirl

golfgirl New Member

Baxter is so very cute!

What a gorgeous dog!!! Looks like he just got back from the groomer. How much does Baxter weigh? do you think he is full grown yet? He is so cute!

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Thanks golfgirl.

Last check Baxter weighed a little over 10 lbs, probably a little more now. He looks chubby but he's mostly hair. My Yorkie Rocky that's beside him is usually around 12 lbs (all muscle, but he's large for the breed) so Baxter's not far off. He may have a little more growing to do but I don't think by much.

Thanks for the grooming comment, those pictures are actually after a good brushing. He tends to get beard staining (never tear stains though :? ). You can see it in the pictures but since his ears still have the buff shading to them I think it balances out his face, although it would be nice to get rid of it. I've tried a shampoo that's supposed to help beard staining but is just makes it a shade or two lighter.

4. myshihpoo

myshihpoo New Member

oooooooooooooooh what a cute baxter :) :) Bichons are so pretty to me.... great facial expressions too.