1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new pictures of Moe and Artemis

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by halaroo, Nov 20, 2006.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I borrowed my brother's fancy-shmancy digital camera this weekend to take pictures of Amelia. I decided I should also shower some attention on my poor kitties as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one of Amelia for good measure:
    [​IMG]

2. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures! Amelia is getting so big. :D

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

wow moe looks really angry in the first pic :lol: but ever so sweet in the second! :qm2:

4. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

Wow Amelia is getting so big..and soo pretty...and look at Moe..such a beautiful kitty....i rememeber Aretmis' baby pics..what a handsome boy

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Beautiful kids you've got there, with or without fur :D

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks everyone!

Moe is not at all angry in the first picture. She was coming over to sniff the camera lens. Now, by the 30th picture, she started to get a little irritated!

7. vene

vene New Member

What gorgeous babies you have there! The details on the images are so vivid and clear for the closeups. Nice camera work! :y_the_best:

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks, vene! It's probably hard to tell, but did you notice the pillow Artemis is lying on? He stopped using for several months, and recently rediscovered it. Now he sleeps on it all day!

9. vene

vene New Member

Lol Halaroo. I didn't even notice he was using the Vene pillow. I figured those are probably disintegrated by now. :mrgreen: Winter must be upon us. :p

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Amelia is absolutely adorable. Of course Moe and Artemis are furry cuties, too. I like the second picture of Moe...looks like a little bit of flirting going on there. :mrgreen:

11. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Lovely piccs they are, just gorgeous :y_the_best:

12. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

All three of them are just beautiful. Look at Amelia's chubby little arms. So cute! :mrgreen: I love her little nose too. She sure is a pretty baby.

13. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Haha, those are lovely pics of Moe! Amelia is quite cute too:)

14. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Wow, great pics! I just love close-ups. Yeah, Moe looks cranky in that first one! And then like she's smiling in the second.

I can't believe how big Artemis is now. His eyes look amazing. I'm always intrigued by cats that have a red-orange nose like that, it's so different from what I'm used to seeing with Luna. Very tiger like!

Amelia's big blue eyes are incredible! What an absolute beauty. A professional couldn't have taken a better picture of her than this one, it's SO good. Every element of the photo is just perfect.

Thanks for sharing!

15. i_love_my_ollie

i_love_my_ollie New Member

it seemed jus like yesterday wen u got Artemis and all the cute kitten pics!! how they all grow up so quick!! lovely pics more pics pls i luv pics!!!!