1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Aug 3, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

WOOOHOOOOOO! Looks like it's that time of the month (???) to share a recent picture of Bailey!! hehe.... I actually thought all the new shihpoo puppy owners would like to see what a one year old shihpoo looked like! Then again, ANY excuse to post a pic!! LOL....

Anyhow, I thought he was extra precious in this one....

[​IMG]

And then, thought you'd all get a kick out of THIS one:

[​IMG]

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

AWWWWWWWWW...Bailey is still as cute and handsome as ever...I just love the little guy!!!!!!! :love_y_t_much:

The first pic is perfect ( :m30: ), and the second pic is just too funny (expressing that Monster side of him :wink: )!!!

Both pics are great, so glad you shared!!! :D

(BTW, kudos to Bailey's groomer, he/she does a great job!)

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... thanks for the compliments on the groomer, mybabyshih. I'm really happy with her and she is such a sweetie! :) I just took him back for a trim/hygiene last week -- which was the first time since he got "shaved" at the end of May! I think it lasted a long time! Don't you? How long do you go between visits?? His paws and face were definitely getting shaggy, but his body is still a good length. She didn't cut anything there! I definitely will continue to keep his coat short!! :) I'm thinking he will get shaved again in September, which should be good length in December/January once it gets "colder" here. (This is California! like it gets "cold" here! LOL)

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

WOW, you're right, it really did last a long time! That's great though! :y_the_best: I had Mickey & Tigger shaved for the first time a couple of months ago, and I still have to have them groomed about every 4-6 weeks! Their hair just grows SO incredibly fast, their groomer is even amazed at just how quickly it grows out! :lol:

Oh well, they're still worth it! :D

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Cute pics monster!! Trixie's hair grows very fast but I usually let it grow out a little b4 getting her groomed but usually every 3 months or so

6. Rene

Rene New Member

Great Pictures Monster he is such a doll thanks for sharing

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

"Oh Bailey!!! You are soooooooo handsome!!!!" (please pass that on to him, Monster :D )

I LOVE the pictures, thank you for posting!!! I would just love to get all of our furbabies together, I want to snuggle with all of them!!! :m10:

By the way, I second MyBaby's comment.. his groomer does an excellent job!

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh, now that would be a hoot!!! LOL :lol:

:D

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwww thanks guys for the compliments. (well, BAILEY says thanks!)

And I think a SNUGGLE FEST would be wonderful! hehe...... I can get my "puppy fix" at that time too! I've got the feverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... (and noooooo I'm not getting another one, so DO NOT even say it)......

10. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh darn.. OK, won't say it... but, a snuggle fest would be wonderful!!!! Too bad we're all so far away from each other! I would love to meet you guys! :cry:

11. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Bailey looks very handsome--he looks like he has a lot of peronality.

Off topic--I love your quilt!

12. Prncess

Prncess New Member

awwwwwwwl!!!!! he's soooooo cute! I love the second picture! I just wanna squeeze him! =)

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Kristine... thank you!!

It's funny cuz at first I refused to let him on the bed because of the quilt!! hehe.... Luckily, he has behaved....otherwise the quilt comes first!!! :mrgreen:

Thanx Princss!! :)

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

You talkin' to me?!?! :-s

I know it Christine, it really is a shame! It would be a blast to meet everyone! :(

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Well gosh.....guess there won't be an "Auspet/Family Reunion" anytime soon! LOL........From what I can remember, Puttin and I were the only ones out here on the West Coast! And I think we are about 3-4 hrs away from each other, so it might as well be another state. hehe.

Wait, I think there was someone in northern california too......

16. teena89

teena89 New Member

Those pictures are so cute, Monster! I especially like the one in ur avatar (if that's how you spell it... ). :mrgreen:

17. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe... that picture was an actual "action/attack" pic.... :) hehe... It happened after I took ONE TOO MANY pictures of him one night. LOL Luckily he didn't get me or the camera. :)

18. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

He's a handsome little fellow. I always love seeing his pictures.

19. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

awwwwwwww thanks, kindness!! That's so sweet of you!

20. Brian

Brian New Member

hi

Hey thanks for sharing the cute photos!

[​IMG]

Peace,
    Brian & Bamboo