1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cosmicpixie, Sep 18, 2004.

1. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Finally! I've finally gotten around to putting some some new pictures on dogster for Maya. I take so many pictures in a month its hard to pick which ones I want to post. So enjoy.... and she's going to be a princess for Halloween... so next time I won't take so long to put pictures up...

:lol:

Tracie

2. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

She has such a nice shiny coat. What are you feeding her? Nice pictures.

4. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

We feed Maya Authority Mini-Bites Chicken formula. Authority is the Petsmart Brand.

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Maya is simply beautiful, what a doll she must be!!! :y_the_best:

I agree, her coat looks so nice and shiny!!!

Thanks for sharing! :D

6. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Thank you! We take a lot of care of Maya's coat. A lot of brushing. We refuse to cut it so we take the extra time to brush it. She use to have really dry hair and skin until we changed her food. We were feeding her Kibbles 'n' Bits. Switched her food, and wow! You could really see the change. We also don't give her any treats with artifical coloring or any of that stuff either. Nothing but boring old brown treats :)
    I have so many pictures of Maya. I'm glad you liked the ones I posted. :D

Tracie

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I agree... Maya is so perty!! :) That shiny coat is a keeper!

Aren't you guys in Vegas? How, on earth, does a black dog survive in Vegas during the Summer?

8. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Yes we do live in Vegas. And Maya only goes out for extended periods of time after dark. Its more of an out and in when she has to go potty. Its starting to cool off. So she'll be able to go out more. :)

Tracie