1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Puppy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

And no, it's not mine!! :shock:

My sister succumbed to the temptation and adopted a puppy from PetsMart's adoptions this weekend. She's an adorable little black lab mix. My sister already has a 4-year-old Golden and two mixes that are about 10+ years old. Oh, and 3 cats, some finches, gerbils and their babies, and a bearded dragon.

Here is her daughter with the adorable little thing:

[​IMG]

I guess she actually has a little white on her as well, but it doesn't show in that photo. I have not heard a name yet.

Jamiya

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ohhhhh...... Sounds like my house! he he he ..but no reptiles. Except for the anoying little lizards and turtles that are invading my house!

The puppy looks like a Jo-Jo or Bo or something along those lines..... Very cute!

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Her name is Libby. And at least your house has some land and outbuildings and things. My sister just lives in the suburbs (as we do).

I wonder when/if she is going to tell our parents. They think we are nuts. We only had gerbils when we were growing up, because Mom was allergic to most things and neither Mom nor Dad wanted to care for more animals. They love them, but they are a lot of work as all of us here know!

At least my sister's husband likes them as well. I have already warned my children that if animals are important to them, they need to find a spouse that agrees! It is very difficult in our household. :(

Jamiya

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

YEah. I'm lucky. Granvel is a stickler for "not tooo many animals!!!" But once he see's them and spends time with them, there's not really a problem, in the long run he helps a big bunch.

But when he's with the "guys" Oh well then it becomes, That darn woman, she's always bringing something home. Or "just knock it in the head and don't worry aboutit", He tries to play the BIG macho man, but you catch him all the time playing with them,a nd talking to them...you know how it goes!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ahhh puppies, how cute, I want one!

honeybear

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

How can anything so small be so much trouble!!

And just like children, they always look so innocent and sweet when sleeping...

Jamiya

7. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Darn Jamiya thought you got a puppy! Such a cute one though. I am sure your sister is going to be very happy with that little angel!

8. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I think she has already gone through the "What have I done?!" stage and is now resigned to the sleepless nights and constant daytime drain of a new puppy. At least she is home full time.

So far the little girl gets along fine with the others. My sister said the cats were all lined up staring at her. The puppy tried to play with the older male dog (he is alpha) and he said, "No way!" but he was nice about it. Her Golden seems willing to share her toys.

Jamiya