1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New puppy!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. SO i'm looking into this little girl. She's the only one without a mask. She's the third in the photo from left to right....

I also like the first pup, but the solid female has overall the best body confirmation, and the most eye appeal. Not to meantion her strong drive to herd, and quick learning. The lady told me she's already mastered sit for a cookie!!! THey are 4 weeks old. So I'll be able to bring her home around my birthday!!! I'm soooo excited!!! I like the name Mae or Daisy.....I don't know, what do yall think she looks like?? Granvel said she looks like a Gracie...but I don't like that much....

[​IMG]

She was barking in the middle of the shot! lol....she said she's quite the vocalist, and when she vaccumes all the puppies run and try to attack it!! LOL!!!!

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What a cutie! You could always go with Daisy Mae. :)

There's also Sage, Meggie, Jesse, Gypsy, Kiana, Josie, Taz, Loki, Wren, Lark, Tasy, Winnie, Tanna, Eden, Gemma...

3. Sara

Sara New Member

I like Daisy Mae... Good choice for a pup!

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ahh how cute! whats up with spanky?? has she had her pups yet?

honeybear

5. Samsintentions

lol spanky had them a LONG time ago....don't you remember? she abandoned them then took Daisy mae's pups away from her?
    LOL memory is fading to I see...

I already have a rescue named Daisy mae so that wouldn't work.... And she's turned out to be quite the handful!!

I like Gemma and Emma....

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

old age, my memory is a waning, yuk

honeybear

7. Rene

Rene New Member

what a cute little pup they are so cute

8. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

What breed are they?
    P.S. to all, I have never met an ugly puppy.

9. Rene

Rene New Member

lol dukesdad your right :oops:

10. nern

nern New Member

They are all so cute! :D

11. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

GEMMA!! :D I like that its cool and different. Someday I'm gettin a little pup to name Scooshi!! :) It's nice to have a name that not many dogs have. (We had 4 max's on my street.)

12. Samsintentions

Their Australian Cattle Dogs, also known as heelers, queensland heelers, Red heelers, blue heelers, texas heelers...and the list goes on and on....

The only dogs for me!!! Though I do like yorkies....their just soo cute!

13. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

Sams,

I like Emma, or Emma Mai.

Also, I like Sage, Maddie, and my favourite Meadow!

14. Angie

Angie New Member

Emmmma! Emma! Emma!
    :D

I think she looks like a Emma or a Gracie!
    :p

15. Samsintentions

ok so we've narrowed it down to

Gemma
    Emma

hmmm...

16. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

She's a beauty Sams. I like Emma.

To me Gemma sounds a little too prissy if she's going to be a working dog.

17. Samsintentions

Yeah. and I really think Gemma would pose a problem as well. When we go to voice commands, she may get confused with "Get'em Gemma"

Wher EMMA has a little diffrent sound.
    Granvel likes Emma as well. He thinks her Reg name is going to be Blue Emmas Wrath.

18. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

LOL, I can just picture her trying to herd herself.

19. Samsintentions

well not exactly, she might be confused as to why we're giving the same command twice. They sound so much alike. Get'em and Gemma....

One comand is all they need. Start repeating it, or changing it rappidly they get confused.

Like Smokey's:

"Smokey, Get'em!'' when that rings out...you better watchout!
    or "Smokey, load em", Bring em, Load up...." you get it now...

20. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I never though of it sounding the same to her, but now that you clarified it it would sound very similar.