1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Rescues future adoptables

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Nov 3, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

I know im always bringing in a new animal of some kind first the puppies and then that kitten in the ditch well now.......

We Have three new Mustangs on our ranch :shock: . They came to us from a phone call from a friend of a friend of a friend. Our name travels fast and people know that they can always come to us if they don't know what else to do with their pets. Well this guy bought the Stallion and Mare at a Mustang Auction. He did'nt know much about training the horses and so he was going to hire a trainer. But before the trainer ever got out there the Mare who he called Lady came into season and the Stallion then known as King "got" her. After two months of not knowing he had a pregnant mare on his hands he finally figured it out and also figured out he could no longer put any more money or time into this and put them up for sale. After no one offered to buy the horses he found our number and gave us a call hoping we would take on two green Mustangs one who's pregnant.

Really this is putting a strain on our budget but he had no one else to turn to. So now we have had these two horses for a week now. The Stallion is a nice Black. ANd when I say black I mean black not brown or white pointed but pure black almost 15 hh. He's figured to be about 5. He's got big brown sweet eyes and we have renamed him Aragorn (don't laugh) it is pretty much the same meaning as King only its more origanal. The Mare is a pretty red and white paint 3 year old 14 hh perfect. Also with big brown eyes. She is renamed Venus not for any real reason only because she looks like one. I will update you on her pregnancy as we go and when thye foal arrives.

2. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I like that stallions name! Keep us updated on Venus and her baby.