1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New to this forum

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by lika1, Jan 14, 2005.

1. lika1

lika1 New Member

Hello everyone. I'm new here and I just wanted to share a couple pictures of the newest member of our family...."Bishop". He is 8 weeks old. Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

He is absolutely gorgeous, is he your first pit?

3. shyangel333

shyangel333 New Member

!! !! !! !!

he is so cute.....looks like someone splated some black paint on his nose.....i like the collar to....my codie her first collar was the same i still have it...you have you a fine dog there...shy :y_the_best:

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Awww, hes such a cute little baby!

Is he blue or black? The pic is a little too dark for me to tell!
    :D

5. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Congratulations and welcome to the Forum. Cute pup! We love pictures...

6. lika1

lika1 New Member

Thanks for the great comments. Now to answer some questions; his color is blue and white, sorry for the dark pics...... and yes he is the first pit bull that we've owned personally. I grew up around Pits, but when I got on my own, I fell in love with Rotties which are excellent dogs as well. Anyways here is a picture of "Bishop" showing the aggresive nature of this breed ...... LOL!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

AWW! that is so sweet! Definitely framable. Funny, my cat has that same collar too! LOL

8. lika1

lika1 New Member

must be a good collar..........haha!!!